As a visitor to our hospital we ask you to:
- Respect the visiting policy
- Consider other women’s needs for rest and privacy
- Be polite and courteous.
- Have consideration for staff doing their job
- Clean your hands when entering and exiting the ward
- Help keep our hospital clean and inform staff of any cleaning concerns
- Not sit or lie on hospital beds
Nominated visitors with recent or current illnesses (such as Covid-19, flu, vomiting bug or cold sore) should stay at home if they are an infection risk.
We welcome suggestions and advice from our service users and visitors on how we can improve our services. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of care or service while at The National Maternity Hospital, please bring the matter to the attention of the ward manager at the time. In the event that this does not resolve the matter, you may refer the matter to the Patient Services Manager who will process it with the relevant personnel.