If you choose Semi-private care at The Fitzwilliam Clinic, you will be seen by a nominated Obstetrician and/or their team for your antenatal visits at the Holles Street clinic. Visits will alternate with your GP under the combined care scheme and your GP will see you for your six week postnatal check-up unless you have been requested to attend the hospital.
Please click here for further information on our Semi-Private package and a list of the fees
Included in Your Care
- 12-week departmental scan
- Continuity of care, flexibility of combined care
- Seven antenatal visits with nominated consultant and/or their team in the Fitzwilliam Maternity Clinic (located at the National Maternity Hospital)
- Anatomy scan in Merrion Fetal Health Private Clinic located at 60 Lower Mount Street, just adjacent to the main hospital.
- Dedicated team of Semi-private midwives
- Consultation with a midwife and a fetal wellbeing scan at each Obstetrician visit
- Familiarity of GP
- Postnatal bed in The Fitzwilliam Wing (subject to availability)