The Clinical Midwife Specialists in bereavement will provide on-going practical and emotional support to you and your partner following your loss. We work closely with all clinical staff involved in your care in order to provide you with support that is empathetic and individualised to your needs. We will assist you to take some positive memories away from one of the most traumatic and difficult times of your life.
Support Services Provided
- Organise follow up care at the appropriate clinic where you will be seen by a senior Doctor/Consultant and the Clinical Midwife Specialist.
- Support for parents following any form of pregnancy loss or the death of a baby.
- Advise and support regarding children's grief.
- Facilitate the planning of the medical investigations and clinic appointments for women experiencing three consecutive miscarriages.
- Practical & emotional support for families during pregnancy when a life limiting condition has been diagnosed.
- Support for families during pregnancy after loss.
Brenda Casey & Sarah Cullen
Monday - Friday
08.00 - 16.00hrs
Tel: (01) 637 3225